Key Essential Skills:
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong Excel
· Hyperscale public cloud - AWS, AZURE or/and GCP
· Strong understanding of infrastructure technology
· Ideally experience working within a consultancy
· Higher Education in Information Technology or Financial
Training Provided by Thebes:
· FinOps certification
· TBM certification
· AWS, Azure and Cloud certification
· ITSM (CMDB, JIRA, and Xray) certification
Role & Responsibilities:
· Help to manage technical product issues and identify root cause to determine appropriate solutions.
· To provide ongoing support, identifying supportability requirements.
· Drive continuous improvement of products, service, and support strategies.
· Create and implement Customer Services Plans and support strategies for assigned projects.
· Identify and advocate for serviceability and support requirements throughout the product lifecycle.
· Expected to work to the highest standards to ensure first class service is delivered, whilst ensuring Quality & Regulatory standards are adhered to.
· To help drive business teams to implement supportability improvements
Knowledge of MS Office tools including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook & Teams.
Tertiary education or experience in a Finance or Computing related discipline is recommended including budgeting and expense.