Senior Commercial Finance Analyst | South West London | c£40,000 - c£44,000
Edward Mann is delighted to be partnering a well-established financial services FTSE brand to appoint a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst.
Following a strong period of growth over the past year, the business is undertaking a number of initiatives to capitalise on recent successes and continue their upward trajectory.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, this role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of complex analysis, allowing the business to better understand key issues and opportunities. Additionally, you will work closely with the commercial finance team to appraise new proposals in line with the SLT vision.Overview of Responsibilities:
- Partnering with various internal teams to understand key cost drivers
- Ensuring existing agreements meet costing targets, challenging where necessary
- Modelling scenarios to educate stakeholders on the ways to improve margin performance
- Working with the head of commercial finance to produce appraisals on new agreements, delivering presentations to the SLT
- Costing, Budgeting and Forecasting
To find out more, please apply below!
- 3 years' experience in a commercial finance role
- Studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience around pricing
- Understanding of financial modelling
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.