We are krow, a full-service creative communications agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint. We are one of four krow offices dotted around Britain working hard to help our clients create what we call Big Positive Impacts.
We're also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK's 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada. The role...
As Social Media manager, you will provide essential BAU and strategic support to the Social Media team - with an eye for detail and passion for driving best practise.
The candidate will be supported by Digital, Creative and Client Services to ensure they support Social Media KPIs while keeping the customer and client's business needs and brand front of mind. Working across krow London, Norwich, Central and Ireland - it's an exciting opportunity to work with a range of clients.
What we're looking for and what it takes to become a krow...
- Brandwatch digital listening - digital listening experience is desirable, but training will be offered at onboarding - we're looking for someone who is a keen learner with a passion for insight.
- Project management where required, assisting client service with moving projects through the agency.
- Content planning for multiple clients - taking ownership of production of assets required for these with the creative team and delivering to client service within budget and deadlines.
- Working with the Creative department to create best in class social content through effective social briefing.
- Community engagement and moderation.
- Scheduling paid and organic social content.
- Performance reporting on various live campaigns driving growth for our clients
- Supporting Digital and Social team with ad hoc research and insight development such as competitor auditing.
- Applies a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- The ability to multitask while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Passion for insight
- Customer centric thinking
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Curiosity about our clients' worlds
- Desire to continuously learn and develop
- Strong understanding of the brands and how to speak to our audiences appropriately on behalf of our clients - both directly through the communities and indirectly through great content
- Zest for creativity
- Salary £Competitive (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Health cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance