Spectrum is a Welsh-based internet services company that is dedicated to delivering high-quality full fibre broadband to south Wales. We have recently secured a landmark multi-million-pound investment from one of Europe's leading infrastructure investors to grow the company and our aim is to become the area's biggest and best homegrown broadband provider.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing Manager to devise and deliver an inspiring programme of marketing and communications for our company.
We're looking for someone with a strong understanding of the Welsh marketplace and a track-record of implementing highly visible campaigns at national, regional, and local levels across paid, owned and earned channels.
With experience of translating brand strategy into compelling, creative customer-orientated communications campaigns you will know how to connect with customers to deliver improvements to a company's profile and performance.
Overall, we're looking for someone with a passion for Wales and who has worked at a similar, senior level. You should have a demonstrable ability to inspire colleagues, develop talent and build an agile, highly productive and engaged team. (The ability to speak, read and write Welsh, would also be a huge plus!)
What you'll be doing...
You will build brand visibility and deliver imaginative, impactful, and targeted omni-channel marketing and communications programmes for Spectrum, bringing a brand story to life to customers in a way that is engaging, impactful and lasting.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Overseeing the delivery of all customer-led marketing campaigns for the company: working at national, cross-regional, and localised levels.
* Ensuring that the brand vision is brought to life across all campaign touchpoints.
* Working across the company to ensure a seamless customer journey and experience.
* Producing inspiring, results-driven, customer-centric marcomms strategies - including pan-regional ideas, as well as a blueprint for community-based campaigns.
* Managing all aspects of media planning and buying for the company, including digital media.
* Overseeing all aspects of digital marketing including platform management, content development, earned collaborations and paid digital.
* Overseeing the production of creative campaign / content materials, working closely with the Head of Brand to ensure creative quality, alongside high levels of customer engagement and conversion.
* Harnessing and disseminating rich customer insight and data derived from campaigns across the company to improve corporate and marketing performance.
* Delivering high-quality, market-appropriate communications in a way that engages with and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve - including bilingual materials.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat, or to see the full job description. If you don't consider yourself as ticking all of the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit for us feel free to message for a chat too.