Full Stack Engineer with Paywall Experience (Equity Participation)
A newly founded UK based stealth startup is seeking a Full Stack Engineer with Paywall experience. This is an exciting opportunity, offering founders class equity, to be at the forefront of creating a disruptive online experience within an exponentially growing segment of the online market.
The founding team is composed of a core group of individuals, who bring a wealth of experience from their respective industries in Banking Innovation & Technology, Big Tech Digital Marketing, Human Capital and Investment Management. They are looking for one additional core member, with a strong engineering background to join the Executive team and are offering founders class equity for the right individual. The role will be to develop and deliver a fully functional MVP in the first half of 2021, with a view for the team to take this to market and test market appetite by the middle of the year.
You will be expected to work part-time on this project and participate in weekly calls with the team which will take place on weekends and evenings (outside of UK working hours). Estimated development time of the MVP is in the region of 100 hours.
Basic requirements of the role are:
Thanks for reading!
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering / development experience
- Cloud Based Experience (preferable AWS)
- Web Development Experience (React, not mandatory); including Apple / Android App Creation
- Paywall Creation Experience (either greenfield or using existing framework)
- Paywall Integration Experience into Client Platforms
- Payments Engineering Experience
- Experience creating Data Driven platforms
- UK based candidate