At Twenty7Tec it's our mission to design and build exceptional technology which makes the mortgage market more efficient. Here at Twenty7Tec, true to our core values, we lead through innovation and there has never been a more exciting time to work in Technology.
You'll be an experienced Systems or Network Administrator looking for a challenging role where you will play an instrumental part in continuing to build our infrastructure to support business growth. You'll look after the day-to-day provisioning and operational maintenance related to our customers' and internal server infrastructure.
With the experience to make an immediate impact, you'll also be passionate about technology, a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and be looking to join an award-winning technology company who are driving innovate change in their market space.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day operational activities, updating infrastructure services, providing all aspects of infrastructure monitoring and support, and creating technical documentation.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Ensure highest level of availability, reliability and performance for all systems
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Understanding, identification and prevention of network-based attacks
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Provide technical support to staff and customers according to established SLAs
- You'll have proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and network security (firewalls, IDS systems)
- Experience with Enterprise Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS, DR Replication) and patch management
- Strong database administrator skills (SQL Server 2017+) with experience in database design, optimization, performance tuning, maintenance and backups, replication, and high availability
- Have the flexibility for after hours and weekend work (required on occasion and on-call for disaster recovery purposes)
At Twenty7Tec we are one of over 500 UK SMEs that have taken the Culture Pledge - putting people first. As well as a competitive salary, other benefits include:
· Up to 10% annual bonus potential
· Flexible working location
· Up to 26 days holiday plus bank holidays (increase on length of service)
· Pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Learning and development opportunities
· Wellbeing programme
· Health care plans (dependant on length of service)
· Dog friendly office
· Quarterly events