Growth Marketing Manager (Paid Social / Customer Acquisition)
We are working with a high growth and high profile online brand looking to add a talented and growth focused marketer to their Customer Acquisition team.
You are a multi-talented cross functional growth marketeer who can build on our success story with a sustainable and profitable growth testing plan. You have knowledge and experience of marketing, data, and working with product development you can bring to our marketing team. You have experience with A/B testing, channel optimisation, data analysis and Google Analytics that you can iterate and implement learnings on. Cross Functional Working
You will work closely with our Head of Retention and product development team to broaden our focus from immediate day to day trading on paid social to sustainable growth with a focus on lifetime value of our customers. Leading Innovation & Learning
You will be experienced in A/B and other testing methodologies and be able to implement iterations from learnings on all our paid social platforms. You will be at the forefront of leading a test and iterate culture and excited to share insights and learnings that form our future strategy.Powered by Data
You will be a passionate advocate of analysis and optimisation and have a data driven mindset. Focused on analytics and tracking you will pull insights that will drive our business actions and help evolve our acquisition and enable us to identify new growth opportunities. Accountabilities:Paid Social
- Deliver acquisition budget to target CPA
- Report on performance of all marketing platforms across all core regions
- Liaise with key agencies and manage relationships with them to ensure budgets and KPIs are being met
- Liaise with Content Planner to ensure all creative is being delivered
- Work closely with Head of Marketing + Head of Retention on optimising customer funnel throughout all marketing communications
- Have a rigorous on-going testing plan that takes into account; creative, location, products and placements etc. This plan will have clear goals and results will be acted upon.
- Ensure results from tests are implemented within BAU campaigns in a continual iteration loop.
- Analyse results and communicate their impact on marketing efforts and the wider business.
- Communicate insights with creative and product teams
- Be up to date with trends and changes in the wider digital marketing landscape e.g. iOS14 and Google Chrome cookie ban.
- 2 years plus in a similar role
- Expert Excel user
- Organised and have an eye for data and detail
- Ability to met and report on clear KPIs using Google Analytics, Looker and other analytics tools
- Expert in running campaigns on Facebook, with experience on other platforms e.g. Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, AdWords etc.
- Familiar with working with agencies
- Eager to learn and want to grow
- Experience with SQL and database manipulation
Get in touch today or APPLY NOW to be considered.