These guys are a growing consultancy of 40+ strong bridging strategy, technology & marketing all into one. They work closely with an array of Luxury clients to help build a quality brand & customer experience. They focus on using the latest possible tech to support the best customer experience across large eCommerce, Web, Mobile and B2b portals - products.THE ROLE
As the lead UX Designer you will be the voice of UX within your team as well as UX advocate for the client across a multitude of products i.e. Web, mobile, wearables and TV. You Ideally would have had knowledge within a customer experience (CX) design role looking at customer metrics data and research. Also, you would be comfortable pitching for new work and conveying your ideas with pen to paper sketches when presenting your pitch work,
- Own all UX practices across different channels
- Act as a leader and mentor to Junior team members
- Push boundaries with clients and briefs to help build client engagement
- Conduct research across customer metrics (CX) and service blueprints
- Be the voice of the room and confident in presenting and pitch work and run workshops
What you will also need:
- A portfolio or case studies to explain what you have been a part of in recent times
- Excellent knowledge of UX and ideally CX
- Attention to detail and care for best practices
- Worked with luxury brands directly with clients.
- Ideally Native mobile experience
This will be a faced past environment with Studio that is going places. Large client book already in place, with this growing month on month.
Alternatively - if this has piqued your interest reach out direct to:
We thank all applicants in advance as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.