Carley Consult provides bid writing services which assist our clients to win competitive tenders for public sector contracts. We have especial expertise in the employability, education, vocational skills (e.g., apprenticeships), justice and health sectors. We are seeking to recruit a Digital Sales, Communications & Marketing Manager to help drive future sales - primarily through online channels, but also through outcall and face-to-face networking. The position will be based at our office in Doncaster, albeit may commence on a homeworking basis whilst COVID-19 restrictions remain in place. The core responsibilities for this position will include:
- Researching current and forthcoming tender opportunities of interest to our clients - drafting and disseminating opportunity summaries and market awareness articles.
- Developing strong client propositions, determining competitive, attractive yet viable pricing offers to be included within each opportunity summary to help close sales.
- Developing and managing pre-emptive digital campaigns for specific bid opportunities, geared to engaging and signing-up clients well ahead of the opportunity being launched.
- Managing and updating our Safesforce CRM database to ensure that client records remain accurate and up to date, alongside achieving a progressive build of client records.
- Using Salesforce to develop pipeline reports and analysis, to help forecast future sales,
- Managing incoming sales enquiries via phone, live chat, and email, ensuring that these are logged and appropriately responded to.
- Maintaining and updating our website, including developing and drafting new content, news articles, video content, and resources for site visitors.
- Managing the company's social media channels, primarily LinkedIn and Twitter, devising topical posts and articles which build the number of followers and interactions.
- Attending industry procurement events (primarily webinars and on-line briefings) to capture, collate and disseminate relevant market intelligence.
- Supporting wider (non-digital) marketing activity within the business as may be required.
- Supporting competitor research activity to inform our company strategy.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, or the desire and drive to achieve them:
- Proven experience in planning, managing, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns.
- Prior experience in a similar digital marketing role, preferably 3+ years.
- Highly experienced in the use of Salesforce or a directly comparable CRM.
- Highly experienced in the use of iContact or a similar email marketing service.
- Experience and understanding of public procurement and competitive tendering, ideally from within our core market sectors.
- Capability to responsively research, interrogate and distil complex information on new tenders and market opportunities.
- A full driving licence, access to a car, and flexibility to travel if required.