Join a thriving digital & performance media team in a very desirable central Bristol location with a new office space including co-working zones & breakout spaces.About Hybrid.
Our in-house digital agency works with our advertising partners to develop digital performance & content campaigns, tapping into our deep editorial subject matter expertise. We're intuitive and disciplined, turning ideas into action for global clients. We work with clients not for them - it's cliche but having strong relationships & delivering great results is at the heart of what we do at Hybrid. The role in a nutshell.
This is a key hire for us, the role has been re-imagined for our level of growth moving into 2021. We are looking for someone to handle full paid media campaign management for global clients and everything else that comes along with it. This role would be for a current paid media or performance executive looking to unleash their expertise in a new role but also step up - working with six figure budgets across multiple clients.
- Become a performance expert, not just managing campaigns but creating strategies around Search, Social & Programmatic to deliver real value.
- Pumping out high quality analysis that breaks the data down to become easily digestible for key stakeholders.
- Do you want to develop your channel expertise to include new channels such as Weibo, Wechat & Tencent adding another string to your media bow? Kickstarting international campaigns & working in new media markets is a key part of the role - training will be provided in these areas.
- The trajectory of the role is what YOU make it - if you want to become a focused digital channel specialist then that's great, or alternatively if you have set your sights high on running an agency one day that's also fine by us!
What we need from you.
- Plan, write and launch paid media campaigns that perform & provide the results
- Providing a consistent output of campaign builds, analysis and thinking outside the box to drive high levels of innovation
- Disciplined daily management of all paid media campaigns
- Tracking digital KPI's to measure campaign performance
- Work with new products to stay ahead of the game
- Maintaining our strong relationships with Google & Facebook
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports and competitor analysis
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients' accounts to identify trends or issues to raise them with the wider team
- Be responsible for time keeping and ensuring in-house budgeting and time management software is updated daily
- Optimise and improve client's advertising campaigns using the agency's market-leading technologies
- Support the Digital Director with research, insight and support around data that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years working on paid media campaigns
- Passionate about media & marketing (like us!)
- Strong work ethic
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Strong excel skills
- Team player, who works well internally and is aligned with our company culture
- Inside out technical knowledge of at least Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends in customer behaviour
- Competitive salary based on experience and annual pay reviews
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- A fun & lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks at the office bar
- Cycle-to-work and shower facilities
- A pretty cool workspace with lots of great people in it!