Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that YOU are interested in learning
more about NCC Group. We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place.
Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals
working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work
together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our
mission, as a Legal Counsel. Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we're one
of the leading global Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation business https://www.nccgroup.com/uk/
A unique opportunity to head up a constantly growing Security Analyst team within a globally
recognised, Crest accredited SOC. This role will be to manage and oversee all matters across a
multitiered Analyst team including Subject Matter Experts, Senior Analysts and shift based
Analysts with the primary focus being to co-ordinate and facilitate the responsibilities of the
Analyst team as well upwardly reporting activity to the SOC Manager.
This role requires a level of adaptability and problem solving as new and existing services are constantly developed and improved in order to keep the NCC Group SOC at a world class level.
• Direct line management duties over the Analyst team inclusive of annual leave, objective
tracking and regular well being catch ups.
• Technical escalation point for the Analyst team
• Accountable for all output of the Analyst team; (Reporting, Threat Hunting, Incident
• Engage and be the primary Analyst point of contact for other supporting teams: ( Content
Development, Forensics, Projects)
• Oversight of Analyst Team Lead assisting with: ( Assigning tasks to security analysts,
Coordinating analysis efforts, Coordinating ticket queue work)
• Responsible for the allocation of resource to all Analyst tasks for both operations and projects.
• Ownership of the individual Analysts training and development plan inclusive of skills matrix,
training program, career pathway and achieving certification(s).
• Escalation point for major issues both in and out of hours.
• Weekly Upwards reporting to SOC Manager
• Ability to manage a large team of individuals required to deliver a standardised output
• Ability to manage and track multiple workstreams across a large team.
• Strong technical understanding with a focus towards key cyber security concepts.
• Pre-existing, in-depth knowledge of common network protocols.
• Pre-existing, in-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux based operating systems.
• Experience in the extensive analysis of common security incidents.
• Ability to stay calm in highly sensitive and high pressure incidents.
• Minimum of 2 years working in the SOC as a Security Analyst.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match
what we're looking for. If you don't hear back from us within 10 days please don't be too
disappointed - we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would
encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.
If you do not want us to retain your details please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data is
flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please tell us at any stage