Flexera is developing solutions that global enterprises use to turn IT insight into decisive action, and we're looking for smart, collaborative and enthusiastic Software Engineers to help deliver on that promise.
You will join a new development team being formed to extend development on one of our flagship product lines. The team will develop new features, and be involved in the full product lifecycle from requirements gathering, architecture and design, UX and wireframes, to coding, testing, documentation and maintenance.
What you'll do:
· Actively participate as a member of a team performing software engineering activities including new feature design & development, maintenance and support
· Operate according to Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) principles
· Contribute your knowledge and expertise to the Flexera ecosystem of internal stakeholders, partners and customers through channels such as internal discussions, our community site, customer, support, knowledge base, etc.
· Work closely with other teams both within the Engineering and Support department, as well in other departments such as Product, Solutions Engineering and Consulting Services
· Promote the constant improvement of product quality, security and performance
You'll be expected to have:
· Bachelor's degree in a discipline such as Software Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
· Experience in developing software applications, and be able show us your personal/work projects
· Experience developing with any of the following technologies or domains will be positively regarded: IIS-based web applications, microservices, web services, Jenkins CI/CD pipelines, IBM Cognos Analytics, data modelling, DevExpress, and software license & asset management
· Experience developing or working with any of the following products that our product integrates and works with will also be positively regarded: IBM BigFix products, BMC Discovery / ADDM, Citrix Xenproducts, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft App-V, Oracle Database, ServiceNow, VMware vSphere / vCenter / ESXi, Tanium
· Ability to solve problems, reason about software, approaches, expectations, and performance from a high level
· Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence to work with people within and across teams
· Ability to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced and unpredictable environment
Some perks of working at Flexera:
· A fun, engaged and modern office environment
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to development of a world-class software system used on millions of computers across many of the world's largest enterprises
· Enthusiastic colleagues working in the tech industry around the globe
· Good transport links to major cities in the area
Sounds good? Reach out to explore joining us to push the boundaries while you collaborate with very talented and passionate colleagues. Feel free to include examples of your work or your GitHub profile.
We strive for diversity in the workplace and encourage those from under-represented groups in technology to apply.