Incident Response Lead Consultant - UK Wide - £75,000 plus benefits
Are you an experienced SOC Manager or Incident Response Lead who is looking for the next step in their career? Have you got in depth experience in cyber risk assessments, threat modelling, malware analysis and managing purple teams?
Would you like a role that allows you to have a significant influence on the cyber security processes and strategy of your company? If so, then I may have the perfect role for you.
I am working with a well known consulting company who are embarking on a massive Q1 recruitment drive in response to a huge increase in demand for their services over the last year. They are looking to make several senior hires in the cyber security team and have an open vacancy for an experienced Incident Response Lead Consultant to join the team.
This role will be instrumental in creating and defining cyber and incident response processes, managing and overseeing the teams to ensure correct usage of the vast number of threat hunting tools and technologies at their disposal, as well as liaising with and onboarding new customers.
The Incident Response Lead Consultant will oversee a team of 5 and work closely with other departments such as Penetration Testing and Threat Intelligence, as well as the senior leadership team. The role will involve:
- Building, leading and supporting teams of security experts who specialise in the detection, response and recovery of cyber breaches.
- Working closely alongside other teams to identify recurring patterns and propose clear actions to reduce associated risks.
- Providing relevant market intelligence to C level stakeholders.
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role, you should have:
- Experience of leading cyber incident response activities in large organisations.
- Experience in relevant security frameworks and solutions.
- Prior experience of the cyber threat landscape and techniques and tactics used by adversaries.
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CREST or GIAC.
My client is looking to set up Teams interviews ASAP and will hire the successful candidate to work remotely for the foreseeable future.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Incident Response Consultant to move up and lead and grow a rapidly expanding team for an ambitious company.
If you're interested, please call Brian on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com