Opportunity to join one of the most revered SEO teams in the UK. You'll have autonomy over a small number of accounts, benefit from our unique culture, and be part of real success. You will be joining at the Mid-Senior level, and we are currently working remotely.
Go Up account managers deliver world-class, adaptive SEO campaigns. They unpack a client's digital marketing problems, build an effective strategy, and then execute it. It's work that takes cutting-edge technical skills, insightful analysis, and creative thinking.
Go Up account managers are the best in the business, with many of them published thought-leaders, so we give them room to express themselves through their work.
As a part of the account management team, you will:
- Focus on organic search for client engagements (strategy, tactics, implementation and reporting) with consideration given to cross-channel marketing strategies
- Balance marketing initiatives against user experience, client budgets and brand strategy
- Recommend and prioritise fixes for technical issues that could impact organic performance
- Strategise and coordinate content campaigns to complement technical strategies
- Identify opportunities that will involve other departments (including design, development, PR, and content) and collaborate regularly with them to produce the highest standard of work
- Analyse and improve campaign performance
- Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure projects are on-time and within budget
- Develop client relationships by acting as a strategic partner and having a deep understanding of their business and its challenges
- Share your knowledge with other in-house SEO Account Managers, advising on other client strategies
- Be able to explain clearly why you have undertaken certain technical SEO tasks and be able to report on their effect
- Take responsibility for the training and development of graduates and execs
Ultimately, you will be accountable for the work done on the projects you lead. You must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems as well as solutions. Your clients should be happy with the work you do and feel confident that it aligns with their business objectives.
We are proud to be an agency that develops its team through trust and sharing real responsibility from day one. We rarely make hires at senior level, relying instead on nurturing our own talent.
We're a very close group, with less than 30 employees in the team. With a staff turnover of less than 5% for the last 4 years, employees consistently talk about unprecedented levels of work satisfaction, and many have been on the team for more than 5 years.
Go Up is a relatively small agency doing very big things. Our success rate with clients is high, and we enjoy the luxury of being able to choose who we work with. We wish to remain small, with a philosophy of doing incredible jobs on a smaller number of clients that we like working with as opposed to an average job on a lot of clients.
How have we created this success rate? Because Go Up hires the best people, supports those people, and trusts those people.
We are looking for a candidate with around 3 - 5 years of SEO Account Executive or Senior SEO Account Executive experience at another digital agency who is looking to make a jump to SEO Account Manager level. We would also consider existing SEO Account Managers looking for a new agency.
You will have gained plenty of client-facing experience, and have some real SEO success stories under your belt.