Senior backend Engineer - Lead backend Engineer£70,000 - £100,000Tech for goodHighly distributed, microservices platform
This is a true Unicorn status tech for good company who are now valued at 1 billion £'s!! They are scaling out their highly distributed platform due to a hugely successful year even during the COVID pandemic. (It has actually been their best year with millions visiting their platform on a daily basis.
They are looking to hire for 2 roles, a senior Python Engineer and a Lead Backend Engineer - but are also very open to cross training someone from another language who wants to learn Python. You will be working in a cross-functional team with with Data-Scientists, Product managers and Architects to scale their technology platform to new heights. This will involve the design, development and delivery of extremely highly available scalable, distributed and cloud-based systems. This is a very exciting opportunity to get involved with a company from a young age and grow with them, technically as well as career wise.
You will get involved in:
- Development of Cloud based Distributed Systems and Microservices with Java, Go or Python and AWS, using technologies such as SNS/SQS, Lambda, DynamoDb, RDS and Docker
- Product and growth mindset, able to utilise experience working in a product and technology led business.
- Well versed with Test Driven Development and Paired Programming, passionate about collaboration and influencing peers and junior engineers
- Able to evolve their Agile development process, with solid exposure to DevOps practices.
- Event-Driven Architecture
If you are a Senior Backend Engineer who has experience working in a product led business, interested in working for the UK's fastest growing technology scale up with the opportunity to help drive the success of a household product using emerging technologies, then get in touch to find out more!Senior Python Engineer - Lead Backend Engineer - Tech Lead - Python / Java / Go / Node