We are currently recruiting for a fast growing and award-winning Fintech company who are looking for experienced Penetration Testers to now join the business!Responsibilities
- As a Penetration Tester you will work closely with the engineering and cloud security teams to protect the networks and perform penetration testing to keep the cloud-native platform and digital assets safe.
- You will work with all the latest cloud-native technologies, work within a DevSecOps and Agile environment, alongside some of the brightest people in tech.
- Working with Terraform for infrastructure as a code and have fully automated CI/CD and platform monitoring.
- An expert level Penetration Tester with relevant certifications (LPT/OSCE/CEPT/GXPN)
- Experience of API and infrastructure pentesting
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Docker/Container, Kubernetes and AWS ECS security
- Strong public cloud experience, in particular AWS and/or GCP security services
- Strong programming and scripting skills (Go, Java, Python, Bash etc.)
If this sounds of interest, please apply ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.