Meraki Talent are currently engaged with a large Asset Manager looking to recruit an experienced Regulatory Analyst with a core focus on SMCR.
This business is a market leader in the UK Asset Management sector, they have a reputation for excellence and working to the highest standards. This is reflected in the treatment of the staff and enviable work/life balance that employees enjoy. The role will be fully remote initially but going forward will be based at the firms Edinburgh city centre office.
- Maintenance of all persons covered by both the SMCR and APER regulations.
- Support the entities with all queries related to Financial Conduct Authority regulations.
- Remain up to date with regulatory change and analyse potential impact on the business.
- Working with senior stakeholders to ensure all business activity remains compliant with FCA regulations.
- Ensure that all SLAs are met in regard to regulatory reporting.
- Working on project and process improvement tasks as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a confident stakeholder manager, able to feed back confidently to Senior Management figures within the business and challenge where necessary in regard to regulation. A background in Compliance/HR would be beneficial to this role as well as an exposure to projects within a Financial Services environment.