Lead Autosar Engineer
About The Position
My client is on their way to becoming one of the biggest names in EMobilty, providing best in class solutions for like-minded OEM's and suppliers within the global Electric Vehicle sector.
The momentum behind their growth and operational expansion is truly exciting, coupled with their innovation and organisational excellence.
We are now looking for a Lead Autosar Engineer who will work with the wider engineering and R&D teams, to develop and continously improve the EV Autosar Programme.
· Define my clients Autosar architecture, integration and operational standards.
· Establish the specifications for both internal and external users
· Lead and/or support troubleshooting of issues in deploying AUTOSAR software stacks and components
· Supporting the supplier relationship process
· Test out new concepts prior to deployment
· Work with internal software engineers to consistently deploy AUTOSAR Strategy
· Participate in reviews to ensure requirements and guidelines are being met
· Stay up to date on changes occurring within the AUTOSAR standards
Capabilities and requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a comparable degree
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software development, specifically Autosar
· 3+ years of strong C language programming experience (C++, Python & Matlab/Simulink considered a plus)
· You have interest and motivated to develop complex embedded system for a challenging new automotive technology
· Knowledge in embedded SW development environment and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
· Knowledge of automotive communication protocols - CAN/CANFD, Diagnostic protocol -UDS and measurements & calibration protocol - XCP
· Teamwork and self-motivation
· Be comfortable and skilled in explaining or understanding complex solutions
· Driver's License
Please apply to this role or contact me directly on my direct email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.