Do you have an excellent understanding of software development across multiple languages? Do you have a good knowledge of the sportsbook industry and want to be part of it? We're looking for an experienced senior full stack developer with knowledge of C#, SQL Server and Queue based systems and exposure to Microsoft Azure to work on a wide range of products that form part of our offering. You should be able to maintain, bug fix and enhance existing software whilst working in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to mentor less experienced members and also work a variety of teams members to develop and improve online applications for multiple platforms.
As part of our London team you will be working within a specialised mixed group of developers and quantitative analysts, focused on the build and implementation of highly innovate sports betting models and the development of industry leading automations.
The Sportsbook Trading Development Team innovates next generation of sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry leading products. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as helping to automate everyday tasks that Traders face.Key Skills Needed:
Nice to have
- Minimum 5 years development experience
- Very good understanding of C#, SQL Server and Queue based systems (e.g RabbitMQ)
- Architectural knowledge and experience (e.g SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (e.g.Azure Storage, Servicebus, Functions)
- Experience with building services (e.g Web API or WCF)
- Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience with unit testing (e.g NUnit, MSTest, Moq) - Stress unit testing frameworks
- Experience with source control systems (e.g Git, TFS) - TeamCity
- Experience of iterative/agile (e.g SCRUM, Kanban) and more traditional methodologies (Prince2/ Waterfall) - Jira, Portfolio and Confluence
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team.
- Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment.
- A Strong academic background (formal qualification, Degree or equivalent)
- Signal R and Pushand defusion (Product)
Who We Are
- Experience with real-time trading system.
- Experience with .Net Core/Standard
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience Kibana.
- Experience with Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Microsoft certified.
As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join our office in London.
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.