Financial Controller Are you ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified? Do you have experience working in a fast-paced commercial environment? Can you demonstrate extensive knowledge of SAGE?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Dynamic Fast-Moving Business
on the search for a Financial Controller
. This is a permanent role based in Gloucestershire.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the day to day running of the department, ensuring KPI's are met and the company accounts are produced accurately and in a timely fashion. You will still be heavily involved in the production of the management accounts and will be flexible enough to assist with other areas of the department as the need arises.
- Reviewing and analysing the performance of group companies
- Business partnering with non-finance colleagues in sales and operations to support commercial decisions and propositions, and to produce accurate KPI & BI
- Budgeting, forecasting and commercial performance analysis
- Responsible for working with the finance business partners on the analysis of event profitability and being involved with client bid submissions
- Responsible for managing central finance functions: Marketing, Group Overheads, HR, Properties and Intra-group re-charge
- Managing key deliverables e.g., VAT, Annual Returns and Corporation Tax
- Lead the review of the group Cash and PDQ process
- Prepare and support the FD on the preparation and consolidation of the group/company budgets
- Deal with external auditors on the year-end process
- Manage cash reconciliation process
What are we looking for?
Qualified to ACA/ACCA/CIMA level
- A proven track record of operating as a Financial Controller
- Advanced Excel and spreadsheet modelling skills (visual basic) and extensive knowledge of SAGE - knowledge of Qlikview an advantage
- Experience of compiling customer bid proposals in terms of financial modelling - P&L, investment payback etc
- Organised thought process, good presentation skills and ability to express financial information clearly to non-financial colleagues
- Excellent planning and time management skills with ability to consistently meet exacting deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective business and customer relationships (both in person and at a distance)
- Previous people management experience
Salary on offer is up to £55k + Benefits
Please contact Nichola Saul today
for further information