Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a innovative beauty business?
Our client is recognised for exceptional beauty products that meet the needs of all consumers that want the best of the best - and nothing else! Their award winning range is results driven, effective and innovative.
They have seen significant growth over the last few years with innovation and the growth within new channels with plans to double the turnover over the next couple of years and then double again! Our client is a couture beauty house for people who are serious about looking after themselves.
It's a place where you'll be given the freedom to make your mark very early in your career.The role
As the Social Media & PR Leader you will be responsible for the future of one of our clients leading beauty brands as well as the rest of the beauty portfolio. This role is a new role that's been created internally but a critical position to get right, you must be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get creative. You'll be expected to come up with new ways to increase community engagement to create a legion of brand advocates. As the Social Media expert you will be fully responsible for the organic growth of our clients database of customers, whilst maximising their commercial return. You will own the micro influencer strategy as well as leading a team of 2 community managers & the UK PR agency.The ideal fit:
- You will have experience in a social &/or influencer marketing role ideally within a beauty business (this isn't essential)
- Have examples of social media growth
- Proven track record of delivering successful community building, influencer &/or social media campaigns across multiple social platforms
- Be an expert of Social Media including Instagram, Tik Tok and Youtube.
- Must be able to roll your sleeves up day 1 and get the job done
- Idea generator - think outside the box and able to show and look for opportunities that haven't been thought of
- Be a visionary leader who seeks out new & innovative ideas, platforms & trends
- Comfortable with data and proficient measuring performance of campaigns/channels
- Show a strong sense of curiosity and initiative
Our client is looking to pay an incredibly competitive salary, plus benefits package.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please click 'Apply' and we will get in touch very shortly.