This role reports into our Senior Operations Delivery Manager - RAN as part of the Service Operations Delivery Function.
As the Service Readiness Manager, you'll be part a team of experienced Service Readiness Managers in the RAN technology domain to ensure operational outcomes are achieved with partners in large scale operational managed service contracts. Responsible for ensuring that our Operational partners deliver the Services Three provides to its customers against the Operational requirements of an established Service Readiness Framework for the RAN. You'll collaborate with other domain Service Readiness Managers and other Operational functions to continually enhance the capabilities that ensure Three's service offerings are performing to the levels our customers need and expect.
You will be:
- Accountable for managing the delivery of Operational Service Readiness in support of specific technology domain change programmes.
- Owns service acceptance criteria and ensure all risks are owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate changes to the service when it has been deployed.
- Provides advice and support in establishment of operational requirements, assessments and compliance of operational services for capabilities that are procured from partners in the RAN domain.
- Works collaboratively across all Operational functions to ensure appropriate level of requirements are delivered against the defined Operations Strategy.
- Drives partner and internal teams to exploit technology to deploy high automation and orchestration to improve joint performance.
We're looking for someone with Operational experience of their domain with knowledge of technologies, frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these in the Operational delivery of complex technology programmes.
You'll have proven experience of driving operational excellence in an operational environment internally and across partner organisations.
You'll have the ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively with relevant experience of RFQ, RFP evaluation and contract definition in Service Management.