Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect- Up to £115,000 baseSummary:
A leading financial services consultancy with relationships with Google Cloud, AWS and Azure is looking for a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect
. You'll be working in cross-functional teams alongside highly talented Engineers to learn from. The company primarily focuses within the financial sector, having some of the largest banking organisations in their client list, but also working in areas such as retail and insurance.
This company has strong cloud partnerships with the top 3 cloud providers allowing you to learn the best methods for cloud implementation. There's an opportunity to work in exciting tech areas such as AI, IoT and blockchain across a multitude of projects, really enabling you to get a vast amount of experience.Key responsibilities:
- Working within the presales environment with clients
- Leading, managing, designing, and developing solution architecture
- Working to balance best technical practice with client budgets and schedules
- Cloud application and infrastructure planning, testing, and deployment
- Certified in at least one of the 3 main cloud platforms
- Expertise with networks/networking and security
- Experience with cloud infrastructure: monitoring/logging, IAM, storage and connectivity
- Strong Terraform experience
- Experience with DevOps tooling
- Python skills are preferable
- Data Center migration experience
If you feel you have the above skills or at least a good majority of them get applying or know somebody this would suit share it with them.
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!