Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
Location: Home/Office based role
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you're looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there's no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years' experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
The Implementation Technician is part of the core platform team implementing the critical platform components for NetEDI customers. This position will give you an opportunity to learn and build expertise in numerous bleeding-edge technologies (Web services, API) and to fast track your career towards larger and more complex technical challenges. We are looking for graduates with a keen aptitude for building technical solutions and communicating well with the client. We are building reusable components using the latest and greatest technology in the industry.
To be successful in this role the required candidate will have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration & communication skills.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn to configure and implement our cloud-platform for new/existing clients
• Use both technical and relational skills to lead your projects to completion • Ensure the client is trained and satisfied with the platform
• Look after your projects to ensure a smooth 'Go-live' within agreed timescales
• Work with cutting-edge technologies that are defining the future of the cloud
• Directly engage with engineering and product to triage and provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• Strong communication skills
• Embrace the use of technology in a fast-growing industry
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise multiple projects at once
• Desire to explore new technologies on your own, and find yourself learning faster than others
• Identify quickly and isolate the root cause of an issue when it arises, as well as providing a practical solution
At NetEDI, we've created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education - We're committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events - NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business
• Social Area - Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being - Free gym membership with GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you've been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.