Product Owner - Asset Management - Buy-side industry experience is required for this position. Remote working and OnBoarding - London based organisation. Expanding, well-funded FinTech operating across the buy-side asset management community, seeks to a Product Owner as part of their growth. Remote working and remote OnBoarding in place with this. The FinTech is disrupting the buy-side sector with their highly secure, high performance software. Opportunity to be part of something truly innovative following a highly published VC investment taking the organisation to the next level. The organisation will suit a Product Owner with experience working within the asset management industry that has proven experience driving product change ideally within buy-side tech.
The Product Owner will;
- Driving key initiatives sounding their product portfolio.
- Manage, plan and execute throughout product life cycle.
- Work with development, engineering, sales, marketing teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Own and drive the business plan for the solution.
- Work with key client stakeholders.
- Manage the ongoing roadmap for specific products to ensure products meet customer expectations.
The Product Owner will have:
- Experience as a Product Owner/Development position.
- Proven experience within the Asset Management sector is a key requirement for this position.
- Solid experience of agile development processes.
- Ability to work with Senior Stakeholder and C-Level stakeholders
- Proven experience of customer led product development.
- Experience working within the financial technology is desirable.
- Proactive attitude keen to work within an innovative environment working with high performance products.
The Product Owner position will suit and individual that thrives from building a new product, enjoys client interaction for a company that encourages research into new and innovative techniques. Miller Maxwell is part of the FinTechCity, which given us access to new to market FinTech Start-ups, this FinTech start-up has received significant VC funding based upon the strength and marketability of their exciting product offering.