We're looking for a Design Director to join the Mindtree Consulting team. We expect you to inspire and align a team of cross functional individuals to a larger design vision. That means you should have extensive experience in solving user pain points from different industries, technologies and brands.
You should be an expert in empathizing with users and clients, but you'll also need business acumen to quickly understand customer challenges in various industries. It's advantageous if you are high in tech empathy and able to learn and apply new technologies to design challenges. Requirements:
- 10 -15 years of experience in user experience, design thinking, client engagement, defining an experience strategy
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary teams, balancing business as well as user needs and creating tangible business outcomes.
- Motivate and challenge your team to find the best solution to problems while being a good listener
- Extensive experience in leading and designing global B2C & B2B solutions
- Comfortable in challenging the status quo
- Facilitate and lead stakeholder workshops, business interviews, prioritization activities and scope work with the clients - both in person and virtual
- Passionate about building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products throughout the product life cycle
- Ability to conduct user research, analyze the results, and communicate it to the client
- Practical experience with marketing and branding strategies and are comfortable consulting on this topic
- Willingness to travel to both Mindtree and client locations post a COVID restrictions, at the moment we all work from home
- Eye for visual design
- Practical knowledge in accessibility
- Familiar with building and maintaining design systems
- Fluent in at least a few design tools such as Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, Axure, etc.
- You've worked in a consulting or agency environment before
- High technical empathy and curiosity in emerging technologies
Mindtree is a global Digital Transformation and Technology company. We help the world's leading company issues with cutting edge Digital and IT solutions as a competitive advantage and get them to the future, ahead of schedule.
You'll be joining the Mindtree Consulting team of strategic and creative thinkers to deliver impactful experience solutions for our fortune 500 clients. If you like applying design thinking methods to some of the toughest business and consumer problems, you will like working on our team.