Our client, a fast growing, privately owned consulting organisation is seeking a Junior CPM Application Consultant to join their team in Central London on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to gain consulting experience if you are looking to move out of an in-house Accounting / Finance position.
We will consider applicants with extensive in-house system experience working as an Subject - Matter Expert or Super-User with either Tagetik, Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1 etc. .Responsibilities:
- Delivery/implementation of CPM solutions for blue chip clients.
- Support requirements and design workshops and associated implementation documentation.
- Modify existing solutions to incorporate new functionality and/or upgrades.
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates to project teams.
- Develop model documentation.
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions.
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment.
- A university degree, ideally in economics, finance or accounting. A professional accounting qualification would also be desirable.
- Ideally 2 years plus business consulting or implementation experience with multi-dimensional systems (Tagetik, Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1 etc) BUT if you have significant in-house experience working as an SME or Super-User with Tagetik, Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1 etc) please also apply.
- Strong Microsoft Excel modelling skills
- Experience of MS-SQL
- Excellent written / oral communication skills
- Passion for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Knowledge in following areas: consolidation, planning, compliance / regulatory, Solvency II
- Knowledge of GAAP, IFRS accounting standards
- Strong data reconciliation skills
This role suits ambitious and self-motivated individuals. We need dynamic individuals with a passion for client satisfaction and a diligent approach to all client facing engagements.
Unfortunately, sponsorship is not possible for this role. We can only accept applications from individuals already based in the UK, EU nationals with Settled / Pre Settled status, or British nationals looking to return to the UK.