OT/ICS Security Consultant - Homebased
Adeptis Group is currently partnered with an elite team of experts who are well known for the exceptional work they do securing OT and ICS environments across the globe, they have a truly impressive footprint when it comes to providing cutting edge cyber support and solutions to clients across the full Critical National Infrastructure spectrum.
Due to a tremendous pipeline of work they are growing at an extraordinary rate and are looking for specialists in the operational technology security field to come on board and join them in their mission in making the UK's CNI as resilient as possible.Some things you'll be doing:
What you will need:
- Working with a multitude of high profile customers applying a creative mindset to resolve issues and present solutions specific to the OT space.
- Undertake security assessments of key ICS designs
- Work with customers to design and implement various cyber security technologies and processes across IT and OT systems.
- Develop, improve and evolve a comprehensive ICS cyber security portfolio to meet the customers' cyber security and compliance requirements
- Deliver exceptional client service, including communicating with the client throughout the entire project lifecycle to better understand client needs and identify solutions
- Maintain familiarity with legislation and regulations relevant to ICS cyber security
- Build and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders
What you'll get:
- An understanding of ICS/OT systems such as SCADA, PLCs, RTU, etc.
- Working knowledge of IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Experience dealing with ICS threats/ vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of the NIS Regulations and experience working with standards such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, NIST SP 800-82 etc...
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
- Experience in developing ICS security recommendations and level of effort estimates to support those recommendations
- SC Clearance (either active or the ability to undergo)
- An excellent package
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing business unit
- The ability to work from home and obtain great travel benefits.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Ryan direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: r.virani(at)adeptisgroup.com.
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.