Senior Node.js Engineer - DeFi (Remote)
We are looking for passionate and motivated software engineers to join a team of elite professionals working at the cutting edge of DeFi. This remote-first organisation is founded by individuals who have worked at some of the biggest names in the Blockchain industry and are creating a next generation Decentralised Asset Exchange platform. Although the role is remote, candidates in a European time-zone are preferred. If you are an experienced engineer who is passionate about the future of financial technology please, keep reading.Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Engineer you will participate in defining and driving architecture and technology choices.
- Analyse and recommend innovative approaches to business and technical requirements.
- Report to Senior Leadership while taking ownership of your work.
- Managing databases, software systems and testing or validating Blockchain applications.
- 4+ years of experience working with Node.js.
- Experienced with deploying GCP, Microservices architecture and Kubernetes.
- Confident in a leadership position with excellent communications skills.
- A passion for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency and ability to quickly analyse and deploy new technologies.
- Experience working with Solidity and/ or Crypto markets is highly preferrable.
This is a full-time position, and you should be confident working fully remotely. There are regular international meetups and you'll be joining a renowned blockchain business. They offer a competitive salary, huge opportunities for career growth and the opportunity to design the future of finance. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN A EUROPEAN TIME-ZONE.
If you believe that your skills match those listed above and are passionate about Blockchain technology/ Cryptocurrencies/ DeFi, please apply now and we will be in touch.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in and suitable for, APPLY now!