Java Developer - Mid Level
£50,000 - £60,000
London with Remote / Post Pandemic Flexible Working
A Global Loyalty and Benefits Company are hiring skilled mid-level Java, (Spring Boot, Microservices and AWS or other Cloud) Software Engineers to work on existing and new applications within their large 'in-house' Agile/Scrum products division.
The role-holder will engage with stakeholders across multiple different teams as well as key clients, to proactively identify opportunities to add business value. Develop, manage and test the new systems/applications, delivering the highest quality to all business areas.
• Hands-on development and delivery experience with Java, Spring Boot and Hibernate
• Proven professional industry experience of using databases such as SQL or MySQL
• Experience of cloud-based development, AWS preferred.
• Commercial experience of Microservices
• Great object oriented (OO) skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
• Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as pair programming, Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc.
This Company is very well established with a strong Global footprint and yet, still a family run business... They have a warm and friendly bunch of technically sound Engineers of all levels, who are encouraged to be innovative and work collaboratively as part of the wider team.
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me, Rhiannon at Rhiannon.Cane@iqtalent.solutions.com or call me direct on 07470064623.