Salesforce Software Engineer
We are open to applicants in the following locations; London, Oxford or Fully Remote Home Based in the United Kingdom As a Salesforce Software Engineer, you'll be involved in:
The Salesforce Software Engineer engages directly with global, multi-functional teams to drive strategic development and enhancement of the Customer Relationship Management application (Salesforce) and related Sales Enablement and Marketing Automation technologies.
This includes, but is not limited to, integration with key business systems, continual business process improvement, assessment and advancement of complementary technologies, and alignment to overarching Sales & Marketing business objectives.
The Salesforce & Java Software Engineer acts as the Subject Matter Expert for the Salesforce technology stack; primary responsibilities include identification, documentation, and prioritization of business requirements, development of the application strategy needed to satisfy requirements, the definition of the Salesforce standards and best practices for implementing solutions, and execution of required development throughout phased implementation. Key activities and responsibilities as a Salesforce Software Engineer will include:
As a Salesforce Software Engineer, you'll have:
- Work directly with various business leaders and sales teams; direct accountability for the delivery of Salesforce capabilities and supporting services
- Provide product and technical expertise when scoping complex projects and related integrations
- Review code and solution summaries where appropriate to ensure adherence to best practices and fit-for-purpose development
- Demonstrable growth mindset; enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems
- Integration monitoring, trouble-shooting, and future integration requirement assessment, design, and development
- Documentation and knowledge sharing; technical, business process, best practice, reference architecture, etc.
- 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification preferred
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder certification
- Experience with at least one Salesforce Communities deployment preferred
- Strong understanding of how to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on Salesforce Platform
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues
- Technical project management experience
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Communication skills for both a technical and business audience
- Java development experience including Web frameworks, service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST) preferred