Arkesden is working with an well established Alcohol Merchant who are currently in growth phase and are looking to bring on an Interim Group Reporting Accountant to help the Financial Reporting team in the lead up to Year End. You will be reporting into the Senior Accountant with day to day dealing with the multiple finance managers within the team. The role will be starting ASAP. Responsibilities
- Managing the Yearly and monthly month-end report
- Consolidating over 9-10 entities for year-end audit in March
- Preparing VAT
- Preparing the cashflow forecast
- Posting journals
- Other ad-hoc projects.
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to communicate with confidence and authority, at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive as required, the role will initially be home based.
- Previous experience within a similar industry
- Previous usage of SAP would be advantageous.