Wagestream is the global leader in Earned Wage Access (EWA). We provide an income streaming solution for employers to give them instant access to their earnings, and prevent them ever having to go into debt between pay cycles.
We were founded for a social purpose to reduce the poverty premium. We believe the monthly pay cycle is fundamentally broken and unfair to employees, and that we can fix it. We know financial services are better served through the employer, and have built a set of tools [track, stream, save, learn], that boost the financial resilience of a workforce and have a measurable and proven impact on employee retention and productivity.
We love our clients and do everything we can to support them. We already help 500,000 employees access their income when they need it, across some of the largest organisations in the UK including the NHS, Bupa, Holland & Barrett, Stonegate Pubs and Rentokil. In July 2020, Wagestream raised additional funding to expand into new markets in Europe and North America. Our mission is to provide fair financial services to all and we believe that we can only achieve our mission if financial services are provided by employers, not banks. Our technology is creating a whole new category; the workplace bank.Head of B2B Performance Marketing
Our marketing team is like no other! A team of passionate, creative and data-driven professionals, working together to take Wagestream global. To help us scale, we're now looking for an experienced Marketer to help us define the lines between Operational and Performance Marketing, to scope out and head up the function, to work closely with the content team, focussing on delivering successful and measurable marketing campaigns to fuel our sales funnel conversion rates.
You'll be responsible for this critical pillar of our marketing team, and have complete ownership of defining and building out the Global B2B Performance Marketing strategy. We have an extremely exciting product that makes a positive and real impact on people's lives - we need to get the message out there.
You'll also manage our Performance Marketing expert, who will help you run the campaigns. You'll deploy a mix of programmatic and account-specific tactics to reach the right people, at the right time.Requirements
What experience would we expect you to have?
- A meticulous eye for data, to lead volume and conversion, velocity in funnel metrics & opportunity conversion
- Lead on aspects of performance account-based marketing strategy in coordination with the wider Marketing Team, and commercial leadership.
- Design and structure a measurable system to deliver successful performance marketing campaigns
- Continually look to bring creative new ideas, approaches and best practice in Performance Marketing to the company.
- Using data-driven approach to improve effectiveness in all paid marketing channels, to drive awareness, contribute to sales pipeline and conversion
- Ensure best possible spend optimization across campaign objectives and countries to meet growth goals.
- Activate marketing initiatives such as digital/social, sponsorships, roundtables, webinars, and email marketing/nurture streams
- Knowledgeable and a strong practitioner of digital marketing and inbound strategies as well as the traditional channels
- Develop new processes during scale-up growth and bring new ideas and best practice in marketing to the team.
- Management and development of our Performance Marketing Specialist.
(If you're close... that's still a conversation we would like to have!)
- 3-5 years (or more!) track record of delivering B2B, Performance Marketing activity
- Experience within a dynamic B2B SaaS environment, preferably a high-growth start-up.
- Strong understanding of current Performance marketing concepts, strategy and execution best practices
- Working knowledge of Martech & CRM platforms (PipeDrive/Active Campaign or Salesforce etc).
- Entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility, a sense of humour and a hands-on approach
- Welcome you as a part of the team that is changing the way people are paid, forever.
- Embrace you within our culture of trust and autonomy
- Encourage you to have impact in a growing business with big plans
- Provide you with all the tools you need to complete the job successfully - from equipment & training, to onboarding and support.
- We're a Remote First business - work from your home office or our London office - you choose!
- Help you manage a busy lifestyle with flexible working opportunities
- Enjoy 25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays (up to 5 day rollover)
- We offer 12 weeks paid maternity leave and up to 4 weeks paternity leave for employees with over 12 months service
- Get financially fit with our Aviva pension plan and free access to Wagestream service - naturally!
- Get physically fit with Evans Cycles Ride to Work scheme
- Undo it all with membership to The Wine Society (UK)
- Achieve zen with a Calm subscription