Who We Are
At Oracle, we see ourselves as changing the world through own commitment to customer success, as well as by enabling our customers achieve their vision. This can range from finding cures for Covid-19, to supporting refugees and children in need, and enabling companies to deliver transportation and logistics services to the world. Our long established techonology as well as our research into new ones are helping solve real world problems, and we are looking for more colleagues to join us.
We believe that different points of view are essential for innovation and we will offer you the chance to be part of an inclusive culture where individuality thrives. We also see sustainability as a core value of ours, as we run our business responsibly and continue to invest in environmentally friendly business practices. We aim for building sustainable relationships both internally with our colleagues, externally with our customers and the communities we are part of.Oracle Consulting
Oracle Consulting is the professional services arm of Oracle and is dedicated to helping Oracle customers successfully deploy the Oracle technology and applications.
There are 12.000+ Oracle Consulting experts operating in 145 countries working with more than 30 million end users every day. In Western Europe alone, we deploy a consulting force of +4.000 local professionals. The local Oracle Consulting team is leading the communication with your project team and stakeholders, while our offshore services can operate in the background. With such model, we bring you an excellent combination of technology & application expertise, international exposure and knowledge, understanding of local business nuances and culture, delivered in the most cost-effective manner.
Oracle Consulting is part of Oracle and can therefore offer you the "One Oracle" approach. For many of our customers, "Oracle deploying Oracle" is the preferred model for several reasons:
· It simplifies the overall programme governance.
· Our experts are working uniquely on Oracle technology/applications
· It removes any barriers to the product vendor, expediting both resolution of product issues and accelerating the adoption (and influencing the direction) of new product capabilities.
Oracle Consulting is a good fit for clients who want to leverage both the span and depth of One Oracle - including our consulting organization's proximity to our developers - to achieve success at a lower cost, faster pace, and higher quality.
Only Oracle Consulting can leverage the experience gained from 20,000+ consultancy engagements for your implementation. This way you can benefit from the intellectual property we have created by offering you tools, methods, solutions that have proven their usage and innovation to other customers already.The Role - Client Solution Executive for Cloud Technology Project Engagements
A new opportunity exists to join our growing Cloud Technology consulting services sales team in the UK.
The role is focused on proactively contacting prospects/clients in order to win new Oracle Consulting business and manage ongoing client relationships in order to maximize all cloud technology consulting revenues and margin, mainly in Cloud Infrastructure, Integration, Database & Security.
An ability to develop broad, strategic relationships with our main accounts supporting growth of the Oracle spend in those customers and driving profitable consulting business is key to this role.
Oracle Consulting's role is to help our present and future customers realise the value of their investment in Oracle solutions. Hence, we are looking for a sales person who can articulate our value in varied scenarios and build a virtual team of experts to address any cloud technology consulting engagement opportunity.
Reporting to the Consulting Sales Leader UK, a high-caliber candidate is sought to represent Oracle Consulting in this important area. The chosen candidate will need to work at a senior level across 3 fronts:
1. Internally - with cross Line of Business (X-LOB) sales teams;
2. Externally - with customers, establishing and developing relationships with key customer contacts;
3. Externally - with partners/systems integrators, working alongside major SI's and partners on large implementation projects.
It will be important for the individual to be a team player, working closely with all Oracle lines of business, positioning value-added consulting services, supporting and defining the strategy into large complex accounts. Required Skills/ExperienceWhat You'll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- Cloud technology-savvy sales representative with experience in a variety of enterprise cloud computing technologies that can advise, lead and deliver the benefits of cloud to some of the most demanding enterprise customers in the world.
- A previous work experience as IT Consultant or Project Manager would be beneficial
- Experience in selling services is essential for this position
- A deep passion for PaaS & IaaS technology, a love of learning new things and helping customers succeed
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced environment that's constantly evolving and changing
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
- Excellent ability to inspire & engage customers
- Advisory, Vision, Journey, Architecture, Roadmaps, Delivery & leadership
- Sr IT/LOB/C-Level Engagement & influence
- Deep business transformation, delivery & optimization expertise
- Location: across the UK (we are working remotely at the moment);
- Fluency in English
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom-and the skills-to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you'll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.Apply Now
Create the future with us. Apply now.
Visit oracle.com/careers for more information or contact our recruiter by email email@example.com to apply.