Currently working with a centrallyl London-based start-up committed to creating a leading-edge app to enrich peoples' lives. Think Calm or Headspace coupled with faith! Following 2.5m in funding and a very successful soft-launch, they are now targeting massive expansion and scale in 2020. As part of their next stage of growth they are now seeking a Product Growth Lead to help bring their one of a kind digital app to people all over the world. The market is huge, the opportunity is enormous and the time is now.
If you are looking to be part of a founding team, within a driven, fast-growing business, and are excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role, apply now.The Role
Your success will be measured through activations, retention, revenue, virality ratesExperience
- You'll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking insights and remarkable experiences for their global audience.
- You'll drive strong decision marketing through quantitative results and A-B testing, and qualitative research and customer insights
- •Work with a cross-functional team to develop a strategy for international product development, implementation, and rollout
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and engineering teams to develop a roadmap of international growth projects that reflects business priorities
- Own the A-B testing program, ensuring new experiments are defined and their impact is scientifically measured
- Collaborate with marketing to adapt campaigns, value prop messaging, landing pages and for specific markets
- Help strategies both back-end and customer-facing solutions to solve internationalization and localization problems
- Prioritize Growth features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences, and in collaboration with the founding team and CPO
- Conduct basic research, interviews, and usability testing to understand international teams needs and how to meet them
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants
- Inform product growth initiatives with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies)
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives, and how their initiatives impact success metrics
- MUST HAVE 4 + years in a high growth environment scale up
- Must have worked in a consumer focused app mobile first business
- Must have proven experience as either a Product Manager focused on growth or in a Growth focused role working closely with product and engineering
- Experience with a freemium/subscription based model
- Proven quantitative and qualitative research and analytics skills
If this sounds exciting - and it should! - and you think you have the right experience then please apply!