The Feed Way
Feed is an award-winning, full-service agency providing conversion with heart. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, campaigns, and products that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share.
Feed helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. We utilise bespoke technology to create compelling digital campaigns working with clients like Uber, Ancestry.com and eBay to name a few.The Impact You'll Have
The focus will be on getting the very best work out and nurturing the designers in your team to do the same. You will have the full support of Creative Directors, Technologists and Copywriters and Designers. We work very much as a team across different offices and timezones.
As a People Manager you are required to understand, organise and motivate people to achieve extraordinary things: to guide thinking and behaviour in others and take counsel from within to thrive in a dynamic environment. Our People Managers are masters of their craft, demonstrate good judgement and emotional intelligence, and encourage self-development. Day to day
Delivery - To the Creative Brief
- Ensures that our creative work fully meets and exceeds the brief.
- Sets the design direction for each project on which they work by means of conceiving and expressing (both in written and diagrammatic form) robust creative strategies.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of organisation's brand positioning identity guidelines and practices.
- Have awareness of all work on brands you are creatively responsible for moving through the agency.
- Where necessary demonstrates has advanced knowledge organisation's technologies and practices.
- Assertively troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- Is an experienced contributor with project leadership responsibility.
- The Design Director will need excellent presentation skills and the ability to guide the client through the complexities of creative conceptualizing, production and delivery.
- Ensuring local creative articulation.
Company - To the creative culture of this agency
What we are looking for
- Work effectively with others to deliver high-quality work - creative does not happen in a vacuum and a modern digital creative appreciates this fully.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities - stands as a rallying point for creative excellence.
- Conducts self, and communicates, professionally with clients and colleagues.
- An ambassador for Feed, attending creative and client events as required.
- Assumes responsibility for an office approach/methodology, and develops its approach in line with industry standards and evangelises the use of approach/methodology to colleagues.
- Communicates ideas and industry trends on particular subject matter to colleagues through informal communication and formal presentations and training sessions.
- Seeks to learn about other disciplines and work collaboratively on projects and internal initiatives.
- Makes use of appropriate research materials (Internet, publications, etc.) to ensure skills and knowledge remain current.
- Conceive and develop initiatives that develop standards and skill-sets.
- Manages to team well and is able to push back on work that is substandard, challenging the team to deliver excellence.
- Ensure Senior Designers are developed and nurtured.
What's in it for you
- Currently a Design Director or an experienced Senior Designer looking take things up a notch.
- Inspirational creativity.
- Good team leadership, mentorship and persuasion skills.
- A clear communicator with the gravitas to attain respect from the creative team, wider agency and clients.
- Ability to build rapport quickly, and maintain relationship networks.
- Deep and proven understanding of digital marketing, branding, communications, and business objective application.
- A clear understanding of when to apply different creative skills, ideation, brand design, direct communications, emotive concepts etc.
- Competence of Figma, Adobe CS and all other relevant software.
- Strong digital portfolio.
- An original thinker who provides high-level client service, develops, and implements new and innovative resolutions.
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design techniques, software applications, and tools.
- Knows and effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures in area of specialisation.
- 26 days' holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People's Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buddy Program - All new joiners will be paired with a 'Feed Buddy' to help them through their first weeks'
- Feed Social - Early finish every other Friday, Pizza Friday's, Weekly, monthly and quarterly social
- Feed Talks - Sharing professional knowledge from members of the team
- Feed Knowledge - Want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We'll provide an allowance to support your professional development
- Feed Kudos - Be recognised and rewarded for going the extra mile and helping the business exceed its goals
- Feed Wellbeing - People are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work
As a global agency, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We're keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).