Mobile Gas engineer North East Permanent £34,000 + Van
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Gas engineer to join a well-known Facilities Management provider to work with their teams across both Commercial and Domestic Sites across the North East.
You will be responsible for the maintenance across these sites involving both planned and reactive work. You will need to have the following qualities and provide an excellent service representing you new company. Your duties include:
I am looking for someone who has the following skills and qualifications:
- Ensure the work is completed to contractual timescales.
- Complete paperwork
- Carry out both planned maintenance and emergency maintenance.
- Work in a safe manner and ensure Health and Safety is adhered to.
- Reduce energy consumption on site.
- Complete all documents on time
- Been on the on call rota to provide client with out of hours emergency service.
- Be flexible, professional and approachable.
- Excellent work ethic/positive attitude toward work.
- Supportive of other engineers you may work with.
What you will receive?
- Full commercial and domestic certificates.
- C&G Level 2 Award in F Gas and ODS.
- Experience in commercial work
- Experience of working within a mobile role.
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
- Clean Driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
Not only an enjoyable career with this provider, a competitive salary and benefits package, but also the benefit of further growth and development within the company.