Chief Technology OfficerSummary
- Are you a hands on CTO that loves being hands on and coding with the engineering team but also has a passion of defining, articulating, and executing technology strategy?
- You will bring your extensive tech knowledge and best practices to lead and communicate priorities.
- You'll be at the forefront of growing and leading the engineering team to produce innovative value to customers.
Sustainability concerns are springing up in countless industries. This truly innovative start-up have as a result decided to do their bit by bringing ground-breaking technology products to industry that will help reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the supply chains of the world's most polluting industries.
Eco-friendly practices affect multiple areas of the business, of which product development is just one. The various stages of production offer supply-chain managers plenty of flexibility in incorporating green methods. Sourcing, packaging and transportation all have tangible effects on the environment, but they don't have to be adverse.
Green supply-chain management can resolve many issues surrounding commercial manufacturing techniques and it is the team's goal to be at the forefront of an industry that needs much transformation. Requirements
· Hands on technical contribution/ knowledge across the following tools:
· Strong core Java 8+ skills
· Core CS algorithms
· Spring Boot, JDBC, Thymeleaf, Maven
· Nginx, Apache Tomcat (APR)
· Docker, AWS, AWS ECS (Fargate), AWS CodeBuild/CodeDeploy/CodePipeline
· PostgreSQL (standalone and AWS RDS)
· Write Bash and NodeJS scripts
· Git, Bitbucket, GitFlow workflow
· CSS 3 (including flex layout)
For further information or to register your interest, call Gavin Savage on 020 7780 6700 or apply below.
- You're able to engage with multiple stakeholders, and have a clear customer focus with a track record of an MVP-oriented and results-based approach
- You'll have very strong emotional intelligence, you know when it's good to collaborate and when it's not.
- You will be able to articulate a vision and build relationships
- You are an exceptional project manager that leads by example and is willing to be hands on
- You'll be proactive, decisive, solutions-driven and results-oriented.
Role: Chief Technology Officer
Location: London (Remote)
Day Rate: £600 - £700 per day
Contact: Gavin Savage
Telephone: 020 7780 6700