For over 35 years, Peak-Ryzex has been at the forefront of providing end-to-end enterprise mobility, managed services, printing and mobile data capture solutions for performance-driven organizations focused on the optimization of supply chain and field-based business processes. Peak-Ryzex serves as a trusted business partner for some of the world's largest companies, while also supporting local and regional customers with an extensive coverage footprint throughout North America and Europe.Place of work: This role can either be remote or based in our Chippenham office.Hours of work: 8.30am-5.30pm 8 hours a day, 40 hour weekSolutions Consultant - Wireless Job Purpose:
Develop and support the generation of sales of solutions using a variety of wireless technologies including Wifi, Bluetooth, 5G IoT, RFID and RTLS.
You will be responsible for working closely with the Peak-Ryzex account managers to identify wireless opportunities in our existing accounts. Once identified, you will be scoping and designing the solution and support the account managers with the commercial proposals.
This role will also have responsibilities for identifying and developing a portfolio of wireless technology partners to complement Peak-Ryzex established hardware and services capability.Solutions Consultant - Wireless Key Accountabilities:
1. Support the sales engagement of the Peak-Ryzex sales team in developing wireless opportunities in existing and prospective accounts.
2. Working across all stages of the sales process including opportunity identification, opportunity definition, and opportunity costing.
3. Build relationships with key wireless hardware and software partners.
4. Represent Peak-Ryzex as a supplier of wireless solutions across the verticals including retail, logistics, manufacturing, hospitality and healthcare.
5. Meet and aim to exceed KPI targets which include revenue, meetings and new business development.
6. Manage and develop a pipeline of projects to meet and exceed annual revenue targets.
7. Provide exceptional customer service through clear communication and organisation.
8. Research new and existing Customer accounts and enter data into CRM system following GDPR compliance.
9. Attend vendor training sessions and seminars and stay up-to-date with new product & service offerings available existing and new potential vendors.
10. Support the sales team with the creation of winning proposals.
11. Effectively liaise with the Peak-Ryzex technical team once a project has been won to ensure a smooth hand-over to the project delivery team.Solutions Consultant - Wireless Other Duties:
Solutions Consultant - Wireless Knowledge and Experience:Essential
- Management of customer relationship management (CRM) data base
- Business development & client research
- Marketing activities
- Accurate record keeping & reporting to Senior Management.
- Attend relevant industry events
- Travel within the UK to meet with Suppliers, Partners and Customers.
Solutions Consultant - Wireless Not essential but would be an advantage:
- Proven experience defining and architecting wireless network solutions
- Proven experience with RFID and/or RTLS technology
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- Confident in communicating with key influencers and decision makers at end-users
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Computer literate & a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Driving license and access to vehicle.
- A motivated, self-starter that has proven ability to develop new business.
- Any technical certifications held for networking and/or wireless technologies like the CWNP certification
- Experience in other value-added services particularly in areas such as networking, telecommunications, computers, complex office equipment or peripherals.
- Good knowledge of CRM, ideally Salesforce.
Expected start date: 01/04/2021