Market Data Analyst
Sector: Asset Management/Hedge Fund
You will be joining a well-established team, which is renowned for providing support and the highest levels of service regarding market data needs for the front office. This is a newly created role where you will use your knowledge of financial markets (primarily derivatives) and the pricing conventions across various asset classes to support data decisions within the business.
Your role will be to monitor, resolve and review daily exceptions. Provide solutions and suggestions for continuous data improvements, and strive to understand the use and need for market data across various asset classes.
What is required:
- 2.1 Degree or above
- Experience working in Financial Services, Investment Bank, Trading, Asset & Investment Management or the Hedge Fund Space
- Alternatively having held a role at a major data vendor
- 12 months experience or more
- Strong data, market data, end of day, and tick data
- SQL & Python skills at an intermediate level or above