Full stack DeveloperPermanentYou will be working 100% remotely from anywhere in Europe.£65,000 - £80,000 per annum
Sentinel have partnered with an Artificial Intelligence start up company based in Zurich. They are building a complete technology stack that simplifies and scales live video production.
They require a Full stack Developer to help them design, develop and deploy transformative AI-powered products to their customers.Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone with a strong mix of the following skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' working experience working with React-Redux framework along with
- Skilled in a Linux environment, and containerized environments (ideally docker)
- Previous experience working with backend programming language such as Python or Ruby
- Fluent English speakers required
As the Fullstack Developer you will be reporting to the head of development and be responsible for the following:
- Develop, test, document and maintain their browser-based user interface
- Enable, enhance and support the continuous monitoring of their critical usage
- Follow best software development practices and standards
- Develop and maintain their automation API to support a variety of customer workflows
Full stack Developer / Full stack Engineer / React / Redux / Ruby / PythonYour application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary, and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you are right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we will keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up-to-date CV below or email Rachel.email@example.com