A multi-award winning full-service digital agency, who has featured in Econsultancy's Top 100 Digital Agencies.
We produce gold standard software solutions to a massive list of globally recognised eCommerce brands. Our aim is to revolutionise the efficiency and profitability of our clients with our industry expertise and technical knowledge. Using multiple teams to build a strong relationship with clients, we are a proliferate company who are always looking to expand.
Immersing yourself within one of the UK's leading digital agencies you will be joining our development team. Becoming involved in large-scale web platforms for house-hold name brands to create visually stuinning websites and applications. Using React to create, develop and finalise software which will be used by millions of people. Benefits
As part of the Software Development Team you will have the opportunity to:
- Bonus schemes.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Rewards through perks platform and many more...
While there is no set recipe for success, we find that you will tend to have the following attributes:
- Maintain and evolve our existing applications.
- Be part of the creation, development and maintenance.
- Collaborate with a team of Software Developers on specialist projects with multiple tech stacks.
- Work on projects for some of the largest UK based and global brands!
- Commercial experience as a Front End Developer.
- Experience using React.
- Good knowledge of responsive web design.
- HTML and CSS.
Sourced by @TechCareers_N
- your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across Yorkshire.
You can apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
. For further information please call me on 01244 739 398 / 07889 558617
. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself, or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableLe
or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Leah Cottham, Searchability
in Google! I look forward to hearing from you soon!