My client a Tier 1 Management consultancy is looking for a Data Visualistaion Specialist to join their rapidly growing Data Team, the current team focuses on enabling Financial Services clients to optimise the use of their data to deliver on their business strategy, covering a broad range of data Capabilities including Data Visualisation, Data Management, Data Migration, Data Architecture, Data Integration and Data Modelling.
You will be joining as an Assistant Manager working across all capabilities, and as you progress in your career you will specialise in Data Management, Data Governance and Data Strategies, becoming an SME in these areas.
We are seeking people with high energy who can cover a vast range of data work in the team;
- Build lasting client relationships with client stakeholders, actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs.
- Build constructive working relationships within the business and the industry across different teams, functions and countries at all levels.
- Work with subject matter experts and project teams to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data requirements.
- Support the growth of the practice through internal initiatives and support winning new business through developing bid responses.
- Inspire change and make an impact within the team and in a client organisation.
- Coach and develop junior colleagues.
- Prior consulting experience is desirable, but not essential
From a technology point of view, we are looking for people who possess the following data skills:
- Demonstrable experience using key visualisation platforms, for example Qlik, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Capturing data requirements to build dashboards for large scale programmes, through working with a broad range of stakeholders, running workshops etc.
- Ability to interpret requirements in order to present data in a clear and compelling way, in order to assist with business decision making
- Demonstrable data modelling and data enrichment skills, with developed knowledge of data cleansing and standardisation.
Since it will be a consulting role, you will be expected to demonstrate:
- In-depth current sector experience in either Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance with knowledge of key business drivers and key regulations in the industry
- Work with stakeholders to assess scope, develop business cases for data change and deliver benefits by leveraging industry insights.
- Support in developing the strategy, scoping, planning, implementation and execution of a data solution where you are expected to operate with minimum supervision.
- Maintain an up-to-date view of industry trends and tools to enhance the delivery of data migration projects.