We are looking for Software Engineer - an individual with proven experience in adhering to software engineering best practices, delivering software products/applications generating business value. They are expected to have continuous improvement mindset, driving value-based process, product/application optimization.
1. Solution consultation and development in accordance to the enterprise technology principles, methods, standards, and practices.
2. Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverables including code, associated tests and documentation.
3. Contribution to functional excellence in terms of definition and maintenance of standards, methods and tools, bringing in best practices from market standard implementations.
4. Manage complex integration scenarios and interfaces between on-premise solutions, cloud and legacy systems.
Must have Skills & Requirements:
1. 5 - 15 Years relevant software development experience with a fairly "Full Stack" profile (experience in front-end, back-end, cloud automation and orchestration)
2. Proficient in .NET and .NET Core (Web, API, Windows, Services) with Azure Platform Development (Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps).
3. Deep experience in Data Development (T-SQL /Oracle Pl/SQL /Azure Cosmos/ Azure SQL/ Mongo etc.)
4. Experience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools is highly desirable.
5. Experience of C++, Python, Golang and other programming frameworks and paradigm is desirable. 6. Experience developing applications based on microservices architecture is highly desirable.
7. Demonstrated application of the best patterns & practices in the software development life cycle. 8. Experience working in agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
9. Knowledge of Power Trading Value Chain and Wholesale Energy Markets is highly desirable and would be a key differentiator between technically equivalent candidates.
10. Knowledge of other Cloud (AWS Lambda etc), and Integration (MuleSoft, Logic Apps, BizTalk etc) technologies is highly desirable.
11. Knowledge of containers and functions is highly desirable. Deployment experience with Kubernetes (K8s) or Functions is a plus.
Good to have Skills & Requirements:
1. Data Engineering experience blended along with core software engineering experience (not looking for a pure play data engineer)
Job Type: Permanent