Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a innovative beauty business?
Our client is recognised for exceptional beauty products that meet the needs of all consumers that want the best of the best - and nothing else! Their award winning range is results driven, effective and innovative.
They have seen significant growth over the last few years with innovation and the growth within new channels with plans to double the turnover over the next couple of years and then double again! Our client is a couture beauty house for people who are serious about looking after themselves.
It's a place where you'll be given the freedom to make your mark very early in your career.
As the successful Marketing Manager you will be responsible for setting the UK strategy with the digital agencies, whilst managing our clients largest market and biggest budget internally. You will have a marketing spend that your responsible for and to spend as you feel fit. As the Marketing Manager you will be expected to lead the consumer target group creation and analytical optimisation creating best practise across our clients paid social media.
The ideal fit:
- You will have strong experience in digital marketing ideally within the beauty industry (but this isn't essential)
- Have examples of scales paid media examples
- Must have examples of content creation - Must be able to show taking tone of voice and turning into assets on an on-going basis
- Idea generator - think outside the box and able to show and look for opportunities that haven't been thought of
- Show a strong sense of curiosity and initiative
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
Our client is looking to pay an incredibly competitive salary, plus benefits package.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please click 'Apply' and we will get in touch very shortly.