Enterprise Account Manager - Leading Financial Information Provider.
Salary Up to £55k Basic + Uncapped Commission OTE £90k (Including Base Salary) + Benefits.Benefits for you
About the Company
- Basic Salary of up to £55,000
- Uncapped Commission with a realistic OTE of £90,000 in Year 1
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexibility to work remotely
With offices throughout the world our client is an award winning, independent research company providing data and intelligence to the Financial sector. Clients including Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, Institutional Investors and Asset Managers use their online products to obtain key information for business critical decision making.
They continue to grow and have experienced double digital growth this year - they are now looking to hire for an Enterprise Account Manager.
As an Enterprise Account Manager
- Manage all aspects of the renewal cycle managing relationships with 60 - 70 enterprise accounts
- Provide proactive and consultative client support ensuring high retention and net revenue growth within an existing client base
- Hunt for new business within existing clients and look to cross sell / up sell additional subscription data licenses to existing accounts
- Travel throughout Europe to conferences and to see prospective clients
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
- Negotiate renewal subscriptions with existing clients whilst always looking to grow your existing book of business
If you have a track record in Account Management within Subscription Sales / Business Intelligence (Ideally FinTech / Financial Data) and would like to work for a market leader where you can develop and progress your career then we would love to hear from you!About You
Apply now for this Enterprise Account Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Proven track record in Enterprise Account Management with experience of the full account management process from renewals to driving new business growth including cross selling and upselling within existing accounts
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Track record of selling business information / business intelligence / SAAS (ideally Financial Data / Financial information but open to other disciplines)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent face to face presentation skills and experience
- Experience of working in or selling to 'blue chip' companies and experience of presenting to 'C' suite decision
- Competitive, driven and credible
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.