Nottingham or locally remote; full-time; permanent.Summary
A Full Stack Developer in an award winning and fast-growing Cyber Security company based in Nottingham.
The role will require design and coding of new user-facing features within a proprietary threat management platform. This is a cloud hosted enterprise web application with a pipeline of new feature requirements on its roadmap.
You will be working with technologies including Python, Java, Typescript, Docker, Node, Angular, SQL and more. The role is open to applications from any programming background but experience with some of our core technologies is expected. Front or back end developers wanting to go full stack will be considered. Responsibilities
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
Beneficial but not essential:
- Experience of server-side frameworks such as Spring, Play, .Net or Django.
- Design and implementation of RESTful web services.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases.
- Experience of source control systems such as Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Agile development environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Some knowledge of Linux & Docker.
- Experience of Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security.
The role will currently be fully remote but eventually regular attendance at our Nottingham offices will be expected, but not on a daily basis.