A multi award-winning digital marketing agency is looking for a content producer to create organic social media content to help them boost their own online presence. Highly creative role, with plenty of scope to develop (all tech and software provided).The Agency
One of the top regional agencies in the UK, this independent outfit have recently received awards for both their campaigns and for being a top place to work. This full-service agency specialises in offering creative digital marketing and content driven campaigns for a range of exciting clients in many sectors and they have steadily grown into one of the go-to agencies in their field. Based out of bright rural offices (with a real agency feel) their medium sized team enjoy some exceptional benefits and alongside a commitment to training and progression, are regularly rewarded for their work with team away days/holidays and other surprise perks.The Role
As part of a continued growth strategy, the agency is now looking for a creative content producer to help them grow their own online presence through organic video content on multiple social media platforms. You'll work closely with the senior team to discuss ideas and strategy and will be responsible for the creation, publishing and monitoring of the content (all necessary tech will be provided). The ideal candidate will:
What's in it for you?
- Need professional expereince producing organic social media content in video form across Youtube, TikTok, Instrgram, LinkedIn, IGTV and others.
- Ideally have a passion all things digital and a real interest in creative marketing
- Need to be comfortable with camera operation as well as video/audio editing software.
- Need to be social media savvy! Someone able to spot trends and someone who knows what content works best where.
- Need to be able to monitor the performance of content and make improvements to subsequent projects where needed.
This is a truly unique role with an amazing amount of creative freedom. You'll get to join a stable, well-run agency and work directly with the senior team. All required technology/software will be provided for you and the agency is renown for putting its staff at the heart of what it does. Expect regular opportunities for growth and progression, a strong benefits package, supportive management, a highly social team and plenty of surprises for a job well done!
For a detailed discussion of the role and agency, please apply now!