We've been engaged by one of the UK's most successful, independent, mobile game developers to help them identify and attract top tier Marketing Talent. They have been in the industry since 2009 and continue to win awards and accolades for their innovation and creativity.
Their aim is to become the biggest social and mobile gaming company around - you can help. They're looking for a Director-level individual to join their team in growing their audience and expanding onto multiple platforms.
You'd be managing a small team of UA experts, creative services and communication specialists; this particular role will report directly to the CCO. The role can be fully remote, but ideally you'd be based in the UK or Portugal.
To be considered for the role, we'd love to see:
- A long term commitment to Marketing as a discipline and skillset
- Recent and relevant Games Industry experience, ideally Mobile Games
- A commercial and creative skillset
- Strong understanding of various audiences and demographics
- Collaborative and confident communication style
- Proven ability to grow audience and revenue through marketing strategies
- Ability to devise and execute wide ranging, multi-channel, strategies
- Passionate about Games, especially Mobile Games
I like this role, it's a well thought out vacancy, driven by a real need and appreciation of what a good Marketing Director can bring. The management team have clear objectives and challenges they'd like you to achieve and overcome. The studio is stable, successful and growing.
The role can be fully remote, for tax/employment law issues - they'd prefer you were based in either the UK or Portugal. Salary is in and around £100k, plus benefits and perks.
Apply now or get in touch with Alan Dixon on email@example.com or 01925 839737 to discuss further