Job TitleSolutions EngineeringLevelContractFunctionSolutions EngineeringLocationLondon - UKKey Areas of Responsibility
Work Experience Requirements
- To act as a point of contact to provide technical solutions support for Telecom Network Transformation opportunities pertaining to particular cluster in the designated region
- To provide support in preparation of pre-sales presentations, solution defense and proposal response
- Co-owning the order booking target with cluster sales team
- Customer facing, expert technical position providing functional, design and business expertise to the Sales teams in the area for Telecom Network outsourcing
- Consultative ability with strong interfacing skills to convey value proposition and operational benefits of proposed solutions
- Managing the entire life cycle of customer opportunity at Pre Sales stage.
- Need focus on multiple aspects like consulting, pre sales, post sales, solution build, bid support and domain expertise
- Specifying market/customer requirements for current and future customer opportunities by conducting secondary market research
- Tracking of opportunities with in Region, Business Plan and monthly/quarterly financial and opportunity analysis.
- Design and handle RFP/RFI response, Solution Designing Documentation, Preparation of customer presentation material.
- Develop the most cost effective solution for the maximum output with co-ordination with technical SME's
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, & Operations
- Publication of Approach note, Technical papers, White papers or Technical blogs in different forums.
- 6-10 years of total experience in Pre-Sales for Telecom Network Managed Services or in Planning / Operations of Telecom network.
Key work experience
- Experience in pre-sales activities such as understanding and adapting to customer needs and architecting solutions spanning multiple components in the field of Telecom Network Outsourcing and transformation opportunities
- Must have excellent technical and domain knowledge in NGN(SDWAN, SDN/NFV), IP MPLS, Voice and Transmission or Radio
- Extensive experience in multi-vendor technology suite supporting Telecom Wireline (IP Transmission, NGN Switching ) and/or Wireless network like LTE core networks ( EPC ,MME,S-GW, P-GW ) 2G/3G( MSS, MGW, GSN,GGSN) and/or Radio Planning and operations for 2G/3G/4G and/or Managed services operations of Inside or outside plant management
- Understanding of networks in the domains of Wireless and Wireline technologies like LTE, LTE advanced, NGN, IMS, GSM, CDMA, UMTS, HSPA, PSTN, xDSL, FTTx and Access / RAN networks and Transmission technologies like SDH/PDH/SONET, DWDM/CWDM, GPON/PON and IP layer understanding (IP/MPLS, transmission and data technologies)
- Experience in Telecom Network Planning and Engineering/ Service fulfillment/ Enterprise service delivery/ Service Assurance
- Added experience in Consulting, Business Process Optimization and managed services
- Understanding of NFV,SDN, IOT ecosystem and other cloud based solutions
- Understanding of BSS / OSS tools and NBI requirements.
- Education & Technical / Professional Certificates
- Post Graduate / Bachelor in Engineering - Electronics or Electronics & Communications
- Certification desired- OCSA, eTOM, TOGAF, ITIL, OEM certified
- Preference for candidate with good understanding of Global culture
- Good negotiation skills and cross functional management skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills communicate with internal and external customers
- Advanced working knowledge on MS-Office
- Job involves frequent travel in Europe
- Language requirement: Fluency in French(written and Verbal) is must
- Should have a passport valid for next 2 years at least
External Job DescriptionExternal Job Description section. 2 of 2.